COVID-19 Vaccines for Homebound Individuals
If you or someone you know is homebound in the Finger Lakes Region and would like to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, please contact one of the county resources below.
- Genesee County: Please call the Genesee County Health Department at 585-344-2580, ext. 5555.
- Livingston County: Please call the Livingston County Health Department at 585-243-7299 or email Deptemail@example.com.
- Monroe County: Please call the Monroe County Public Health Department at 585-753-5555 or email HBreferrals@caswood.com.
- Ontario County: Please call the Ontario County Health Department at 585-396-4343.
- Orleans County: Please call the Orleans County Health Department at 585-589-3278.
- Seneca County: Please call the Seneca County Health Department at 315-539-1920.
- Wayne County: Please call the Wayne County Aging & Youth Department at 315-946-5624.
- Wyoming County: Please call the Wyoming County Health Department at 585-786-8890 or email Donna Schultz, COVID Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cheryl Glaus at email@example.com.
- Yates County: Please call Yates County Public Health at (315) 536-5160 or email MRainis@yatescounty.org.