Resources for Vaccine Providers
Resources to Help Educate Others on the Benefits for COVID-19 Vaccination for Children Ages 5 to 11
- Posters, Stickers and Certificates (New York State Department of Health)
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Kids 5-11
New York State Guidance on Additional Doses for Individuals who are Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised
- HEALTH ADVISORY: Additional mRNA COVID-19 vaccine dose after an initial 2-dose COVID-19 mRNA vaccine series for immunocompromised people (PDF)
- Guidance for COVID-19 Vaccine Providers (PDF)
Resources for Providers Who Want to Vaccinate
- Enrolling with NYS as a COVID Vaccinator (PDF)
- NYSIIS Reporting Requirements for COVID Vaccine Program (PDF)
- Vaccine Fragility (PDF)
- FAQ’s for Monroe County Department of Public Health Vaccine Redistribution (PDF)
Below are links to materials that COVID-19 vaccine providers can use in their clinics.
- CDC recommends boosters for 16+ (PDF in English and Spanish)
- Delta variant factsheet (PDF)
- COVID-19 vaccine infographic
- COVID-19 vaccine for adolescents (PDF)
- From Concern to Confidence: https://debeaumont.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/doctors-vaccines.pdf
- For Pediatricians/Vaccines for Children (VFC) Providers to enroll in the NYS COVID-19 Vaccination Program (Monroe County Medical Society)
Posters for Exam Room Doors: You Deserve Answers
- How so fast? - Poster for print (PDF)
- How so fast? - Poster for digital (PDF)
- Have questions? Poster for print (PDF)
- Have questions? Poster for digital (PDF)
- Is it safe? Poster for print (PDF)
- Is it safe? Poster for digitial (PDF)
Provider Resources from the CDC:
- New pediatric toolkit: The Pediatric Healthcare Professionals COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit provides materials to help healthcare providers give parents clear and accurate information about COVID-19 vaccines. The toolkit includes answers to common questions, an explanation of how mRNA vaccines work, and printable materials to give to parents.
- FAQs about consent for minors: FAQs have been posted on the Pfizer-BioNTech product page for providers with information about consent, prescreening questions, and other issues related to the vaccination of minors.
- Recipient education page: The Vaccine Recipient Education page has been updated to include resources about COVID-19 vaccination for adolescents.