Resources for Vaccine Providers
New York State Guidance on Additional Doses for Individuals who are Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised
- HEALTH ADVISORY: Additional mRNA COVID-19 vaccine dose after an initial 2-dose COVID-19 mRNA vaccine series for immunocompromised people (PDF)
- Guidance for COVID-19 Vaccine Providers (PDF)
Resources for Providers Who Want to Vaccinate
- Enrolling with NYS as a COVID Vaccinator (PDF)
- NYSIIS Reporting Requirements for COVID Vaccine Program (PDF)
- Vaccine Fragility (PDF)
- FAQ’s for Monroe County Department of Public Health Vaccine Redistribution (PDF)
Below are links to materials that COVID-19 vaccine providers can use in their clinics.
- Delta variant factsheet (PDF)
- COVID-19 vaccine infographic
- COVID-19 vaccine for adolescents (PDF)
- From Concern to Confidence: https://debeaumont.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/doctors-vaccines.pdf
- For Pediatricians/Vaccines for Children (VFC) Providers to enroll in the NYS COVID-19 Vaccination Program (Monroe County Medical Society)
Provider Resources from the CDC:
- New pediatric toolkit: The Pediatric Healthcare Professionals COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit provides materials to help healthcare providers give parents clear and accurate information about COVID-19 vaccines. The toolkit includes answers to common questions, an explanation of how mRNA vaccines work, and printable materials to give to parents.
- FAQs about consent for minors: FAQs have been posted on the Pfizer-BioNTech product page for providers with information about consent, prescreening questions, and other issues related to the vaccination of minors.
- Recipient education page: The Vaccine Recipient Education page has been updated to include resources about COVID-19 vaccination for adolescents.